Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CONNECTING THE DOTS

These are those cool books where you connect the dots and it creates an image. And it is so great when you get done and look at it so you can say, wow!

Now I wish they had that for other things. You know so they would make more sense. Like with some instructions.

I'm talking about the ones where you are like told how to build something. Man you are lucky if those dang instructions make sense.

I mean is it too much to ask for some stupid manual to explain stuff so it makes sense. Oh I try, but all that part D goes with part F. Man it can take forever to find them.

Now maybe they could make them instructions into a connect the dot kind of deal. That sure would improve things to me.

Like the other day I was like you know trying to put together this cabinet. And man did it have all kinds of parts.

And no where did I find the single image that said what it was suppose to look like when all done. Just a bunch of you know do this and don't do that.

Honesty, this really did bug me. I mean how come I had to have all this use a screwdriver on this part and not on that part?

If it had been my choice I would have figured it might have been easy to just hammer it all. Only they don't give you that choice.

So you have to try and use that dumb screwdriver. And it takes forever. Oh man that is extra boring.

Well glad I don't have to do that everyday. Next time I hope we can just go over to the used furniture place.

That way I can get you know a bookcase that doesn't require any assembly. Yeah that would be cool.

Providing it is not something that requires fixing. I hate it when you have to use a whole bottle of glue on them.

But then I guess I could use the glue as a connect the dots deal. Yeah that could be so much fun.

Even if I did already know how it is going to turn out. Yep, that does really make a difference.

Well at least I don't have that problem today. Just got a book to connect the dots. Okay it wasn't a regular one. But you can use your imagination with a newspaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home