Saturday, June 14, 2008

SANDWICHES

Well is there any better food when it comes to lunch than a sandwich? I mean it is cool for so many different options.

Why a person can truly savor such things with joy. You can make them in a million different ways.

All of which have yummy as part of them. So tasty and make life such a blessing. Oh yeah, got to love it.

And I personally find what you get to eat with the sandwich as being even more important. Because then you can either make it extra cool or worse.

Now for me potato chips are number one on the list. For they are so great at being crunchy and tasty.

Yeah, there is nothing that will fill my tummy with smiles more than a few bites of chips. Even better when you can put them on the sandwich.

They really go great on say something like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Those will make it so yummy.

So you just end up being able to sit back an enjoy it. Which always will make me feel like I ate a great meal.

Another good option is French Fries. But then those are best with a burger. So kind of hard to you know go over to some burger joint and not order a burger too.

Yeah, that is important. You have to resist messing up the sandwich option. I really do hate that part.

Which is why I just spend my time with other options. One that works good is to have like potato salad.

Well the only draw back is that you need a plate and fork. That can be kind of a pain. Just don't work that good for me.

In any case I just sit back and do my best to savor what is available. We normally keep plenty of chips so that is good.

Oh well that works for me. And let me tell you that is the best when it happens on a weekend.

Nothing makes watching a movie on cable more fun that a great snack. Got to love it. At least when it happens.

Which is a lot of time for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home