Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WHAT'S UP?

WHAT'S UP?

There is one of my neighbors that is always saying this. He's kind of strange dude that way.

Has lots of weird stuff he says at different times. Which is okay I guess if it always makes sense.

Now really how tough is it to know what's up? Well duh! The sky is up naturally. That seems simple enough.

And honestly I got to ask what else does he expect to be up? I can't say. Tried to ask him once, but he was in the middle of taking some funny pills and acting kind of goofy. So I had to sort of give up trying.

Every time I met him now days he seems kind of preoccupied doing weird junk so I haven't have a chance to ask him on this up thing. But then I guess it wouldn't matter much.

Maybe it is a weight deal. I mean you know it is tacky to ask, but sometimes people do pack on a few pounds.

Like around the holidays. Then you have to wonder if maybe he was talking or thinking about it.

As long as he is not say into you know talking about some weird kind of up. Such as holding you arms up.

You know like to show off if your deodorant is working. I would rather not even be asked.

Those kinds of questions that don't make you many questions. Nope, that will not bring about a smile.

At least not to me. And let me tell with this dude it would be an even bigger problem. Because spends a lot of time wearing leather vests with no shirt.

Guess he must be hot a lot of the time. Which is okay I suppose. Only not really going to spend my time asking him on that deal.

He gets strange as it is. And it is nice that he has lots of police as pals. Heck they seem to show up at his house pretty regular.

Have some weird party called a raid. Oh my lots of noise going on for that one. Really not that much fun for me.

But then at least he don't ask what's up when the cops show up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home