Sunday, June 01, 2008

FUN FOR ALL

What a crazy thing this is. I mean it sounds cool, but you know it can really suck. I mean if it ain't true.

Like on these boxes that contain stuff for having fun. Such as I saw on this one that had a swimming pool inside.

Which sounded cool. Until you opened the box. Oh man did that have other than fun inside.

Now I don't know, a blow up swimming pool could be fun for all I guess. Only problem is it wasn't fun to put up.

First of all was the fact that blowing it up gave me a headache And that took so darn long.

I mean really did suck. By the time I actually finished I didn't even care if it was ready to use.

Where was the fun in that? None that I could think of. But then you know after we did get it put up it sure wasn't that much fun.

First as the problem that the water was way too cold. Like to freeze my butt off using it. That sure wasn't fun.

Then to make matters worse, we thought we would like invite some others over. A nice idea, but it didn't work out so good.

Darn thing ended up busting once enough got inside. That sure wasn't much fun either. Not from my view.

Nope, not to me it sure didn't. I'm telling you that ended up such a mess, with water going all over the place.

None of those others wanted to help with the clean up either. That really was a pisser. Like I had fun with that part.

And the think is later when we took it box to the store, that wasn't fun either. They don't give refunds on a lack of fun.

That sure didn't make me happy at all. Nope I would say fun was sort of lacking all the way around on that one.

Except for the part where I used my bat on that store dude. That was kind of fun. At least till the cops showed up.

They got a funny idea of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home