Saturday, May 31, 2008

ASHTRAYS

Well what I can say on this subject is don't got one and don't want one either. Oh yeah this is really not something I need for any reason.

So let's be fair about this. It is all a problem of you know the cigarettes. If you smoke you have to have a lighter or matches and then an ashtray too.

Sure a lot of extra stuff just for spending your time turning something to smoke. I ask you is that wise?

Seems so silly to me. Because after all what can you do with a darn ashtray beside fill it with cigarette butts?

Just seems like a waste. I mean wouldn't be so bad if you could do something else with it. I would find that something to make sense.

But then them smoker types don't seem to be concerned with that stuff. They seem to be happy to just put them butts in there.

Now see if it were me this would make more sense if you like had the kind of deal with that could then be used for other stuff. Sure would make more sense to me.

Then perhaps it wouldn't be such a problem. You know take a little creativity here to make it all better.

Just have them ash trays that say can be used for like a candy dish. Wouldn't that be cool? I think so.

Then when you came home it might have something good in it. Heck that would really be great.

But no, these smoker types don't seem to feel that is a good thing. They are just content hogging the whole thing for cigarette butts.

Well I'm sorry, but I just have to say how maybe they would get more help if they cut us some slack on the ashtray thing. Seems fair to me.

And then like I wouldn't mind even having one in my apartment. You know to be sure that they felt so good in the process.

Making them feel good about being in my apartment. And perhaps just take the smoke outside.

Then perhaps they wouldn't even need a stupid ashtray. Just toss them ashes into the wind.

Providing they didn't like catch something on fire. Not cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home