Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BEND IT, DON'T BREAK IT

I heard this guy talking about this one time. And it sounded good I guess. You know like you got something made out of rubber or something

Only he seemed to be talking about rules. Not sure how they bend all that well. At least not the ones I know about.

Which is okay I suppose. Because I heard this other guy talking about rules were meant to be broken.

Don't think he had talked to the first dude. And doesn't quite sound like you know those rules were too cool.

Now over at STINK rules are a lot of things, but we don't get to bend or break them. Nope they wouldn't let us do that.

I reckon that is a good thing though. We you are out finding filth and grime you sure don't want to mess up on the rules.

Man does that make things worse. So not sure where you can you know do that bending junk and it works out okay.

Really kind of hard to say what they do that makes that all a good deal. Wish we did have that choice.

But so far it don't happen. And I am sure that somebody has the way to have that all end up cool.

Just not sure who? Haven't seen those two dudes to make sure it all is okay in some other part of the world.

Maybe they are just weird. Yeah there are a whole lot of them out there too. But that ain't my problem.

I just want to not get into trouble myself. And man that is a big deal at STINK. Oh boy can life be miserable if you get caught messing up on the rules.

Oh well at least they are with us out when we are like you know fighting griminals. Kind of hard to remember all the rules while bashing people.

But we will work on it. That is what Otis says. Which is when he means that is what we tell Junior.

Guess, I will have to decide if that is bending the rules. Well not sure when we don't tell them about it.

At least not that we admit to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home