Sunday, May 18, 2008

BEYOND BELIEF

Oh man this happens way too much. I sure wish I had a way to stop it. That kind of thing just sucks too much.

Now beyond belief is when you are told crap. And you know it is crap. But can't stop it from being that way.

Just really is a pain at times. And this happens was too much at work. Honestly it is a big problem at STINK.

That is because we have to tolerate so many jerks. It is bad enough that I have to deal with griminals.

They are the biggest jerks of all. But if you have to deal with the others too who tell you crap then that really is a pain.

Now I can normally cope with old rat boy Junior. Oh he is the worst when it comes to stuff that is beyond belief.

But most of the time we just try to not pay him that much attention. He just sort of keeps talking about the junk even when we know it isn't true.

However, I can live with it better in some cases than others. Like when he gets on this deal about cheese security.

Right like there are tons of cheddar thieves out there waiting to steal some cheese. None of us buys that. Well not any longer.

But boy did he get us at one time. Had us all out trying to save the cheese. And then we brought back the stuff we found and had to give it to him.

Was the last time we saw it too. But let me tell you that was not half as bad was when he tried to tell us they were still out there.

I didn't buy it then and don't buy it now. Really hate when he keeps up telling us this beyond belief stuff and keeps it up even more.

I wouldn't mind if he just kept such things to himself, but he doesn't. Which is okay since in the end Otis does the same thing back.

My buddy does have his ways of coming up with other beyond belief junk. And that is the part I have to watch out for.

Because some times he doesn't remember to tell me when it is always not true. That can be such a pain
I don't like spending the afternoon looking for beans in cereal. Enough said I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home