Sunday, May 11, 2008

STILL STANDING

Now if you are talking survival then this is a good thing. If you are stuck on a crowded bus it is not cool.

Otis and I often ride the bus. I got my moped, but you can't take two on it that easy. Plus there are times when it rains.

Sometimes we get to use the diaper service van. Which is cool, if you don't mind smelling like dirty diapers, otherwise forget it.

Sure doesn't do much for the taste of take out food. But then you have a hard time with those on a bus too.

So it is one of these lesser of two weevil things. You know the things that bug you and you can't always fix.

For me that happens to often. Yeah, should super heroes have to put up with that crap? I don't think so.

What really bugs me is the lack of respect. Like if we need to take the bus after an assignment.

Such as say when we have sewer patrol. Here we are trying to save the world and people don't appreciate it.

Heck I know we don't smell like daisies, but they ought to appreciate how we like try to help. At least be grateful when holding your nose.

It ain't like they are offering to help. I don't see any of them bothering to say, give us a chance to try.

Now that would sure be cool. Oh yeah, I would really like to once have people come up and offer us a hug instead of some sneer.

Is that too much to ask? Okay I will say that when I mention a hug I don't mean from that one dude.

The one who is a professional wrestler. He ain't cool in how he gives hugs. You know that is not good when you pass out

Nope, doesn't work for me. And the sewer part don't discourage him. Wish it did. But he used to work on a farm.

So for him it is more like a perfume. Oh well he doesn't ride the bus that much. Just once and a while when he is full from eating some car.

Glad he doesn't like mopeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home