Wednesday, May 07, 2008

NO TELLING

Well we know the no part is important on this one. Yep, nothing more important on this part than not talking.

Is this hard to figure out? Shouldn't be. Not to me. I mean come on now, what is so hard about that part?

All you have to do is keep straight the need to keep your mouth shut. That ought to be easy to handle.

But sure don't work out that way. Nope wish it as otherwise, but it ain't. I just need to work on this more.

And I can be sure that I will not forget either. Not the best choice. Nope you can be sure it don't work that way.

Now for the future to me I think I will work on the shhh factor. By that I mean you know going to be careful to find all the right stuff not to tell.

Kind of important to figure that part out. You know work hard at making sure only the good stuff gets mentioned.

This is really a big deal. Because otherwise it can be stupid. You can waste time on all kinds of stuff that don't make much different.

And naturally you got to be careful here. I know if you aren't careful then you get a reputation for being a blabbermouth.

That is awful. Boy does that sting. Nobody trusts you then and let me tell you that sure don't make my day.

Well I am glad I don't have to worry much. I'm pretty good at not talking when I shouldn't unless the situation needs it.

But I don't know it really does suck when it gets so darn confusing. I mean some people are sneak tellers.

They make sure to let you think they are cool, but the first chance, whammo the sneak a lie in on you. Boy does that suck.

And you can be sure I won't let them pull that one again. Once burn, twice learned is what I say.

Even works too. Well as long as I don't have to watch out for them. That is the hard part. You can't let them get to you.

Even if you have to be sneaking too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home