Sunday, May 04, 2008

YES YOU CAN (WELL SORT OF)

Ain't this the biggest pain in the butt? When somebody makes it sound like you are cool and can have a good time when you can't.

I sure don't find this fun. I really hate when it happens. But it sure does seem to happen a lot where I work.

Not my idea that is for sure. Because over at STINK this comes up a lot. And not in a good way.

I keep hoping though. You know how they will make it a yes you can that is fun nd not a pain.

I sure do like that time. Only never happens enough in my book. Really does piss me off too.

Oh well I am trying to cope. That is what Otis calls it. Coping is suppose to be where you do good and not griping.

Don't seem to apply to the boss though. Well I don't even like to call old rat boy Junior as a boss, but he is on paper.

That paper is the one where he has this memo that says, I'm the boss. Wish he hadn't written it himself.

But when he waves it in our face then it sure doesn't make us happy. Just can't gripe while he is around.

We save it all for later. A time when we can have so much fun just being able to pretend we have a real life.

Yeah, really like when we get those too. Haven't found them quite as often as I would like though.

But we are working on it. Heck if all goes well we will even find it. Maybe not today. I think that is too much to hope for.

However, I think tomorrow might be okay. If they take the time to you know give us a break on this stuff.

And you know not the kind of break that means stop either. I fell for that once, but not again.

Anyway, I'm going to work on it with Otis's help. Not sure quite when. Hopefully, when it don't mean sort of.

Like not at STINK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home