Friday, April 25, 2008

OKAY BY ME

The one thing I have learned is that okay by me doesn't not mean okay at all. Oh man you can be sure it doesn't.

I have tried to appreciate how they might have meant it. Just didn't come out that way to me.

And I really don't think that is cool. You know you sit there and ask them if they want to help with something and they say yeah, then they don't do it.

Like the other day at work. Gosh I sure do seem to bring this up a lot, but then I do spend a lot of time there.

Anyway we were suppose to go on this assignment. We do that a lot as grimefighters. So of have too.

There I was getting ready for our assignment. And you know that is always exciting to be on the road against grime.

Well for this assignment we were using a diaper service van. A real cool thing when it is clean.

And so there I was getting the keys from the mechanic and we were ready to take off and it was low on gas. So I asked him if we should get some gas.

That is why he said okay by me. And I asked if any special kind should be used and is said any kind a okay by me.

Well I figured that was a good thing. And made it simple. So Otis pulled into a gas station and I filled it up.

Then the darn thing wouldn't run. And we had to call headquarters to have them come and get us.

I mean I did what he asked and put gas in. But later he said it wasn't what he meant or something along those lines.

Man, no where did he say a word about a specific kind of gas. After all diesel is gas right?

Guess not according to him. Boy did he grumble over that part. And let it sound like I did something wrong.

Oh well guess from now on we will get a van that is full. And that is the best part. As for the diesel I reckon I will keep from trying that again.
You never know when it will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home