Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TAKE IT LIKE A LAMB

Not sure what the big deal is about how taking stuff ought to be like a lamb. Heard some guy talking to his pal and was complaining about something.

His buddy told him to stop whining and take it like a lamb. I never knew lambs were tough.

Guess what with all the time they spend out in some pasture that it works for them. You know to be where nobody saw them being tough.

Course I can understand better now about the idea of counting sheep. I mean if they like punch your lights out you would be ready to count sheep I reckon.

Now I wonder if this means that sheepherders used to be boxers? Kind of makes sense to me.

Gee I guess I will have to be more careful if there are any lambs around. Yep, that sounds like a plan to me.

I don't know, I reckon they could be practicing stuff like boxing when in those groups called flocks. That way they could hide their fighting.

And then I bet there is that part where they like pull the wool over your eyes. Where they like you know spend time doing stuff like making sure you don't know they are doing that.

Makes it easy to knock you out if you can't see. Oh man that is so sneaky. Why them darn sheep are dangerous.

Man I sure am not going to trust them. Oh yeah, they could do lots of creepy things that would freak me out.

What if they got some kind of weird stuff they do with stuff like lanolin. Why heck yeah that is awful.

I wonder if others know about this? I sure would hope we can tell others. Really seems like a good idea.

I guess I ought to start telling people to warn them. Yeah there could be big problems other wise.

Let me think, I know I will go over to the places they sell fleece. Maybe that is a place where they would know all about sheep.

Best to find. Gee, I hope they are part of this whole. Crummy rats selling clothes and then helping sheep attack you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home