Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WASTING TIME

Oh man what do you think is worse that someone running around trying to shoot father time? I can't imagine such a thing.

Where is the smart side of this? I was watching this gangster movie where they were talking about wasting people.

And each time they did this they used some machine gun on somebody. Was this a good thing?

I don't think so. I mean it made such a mess. Where is the good part of that? Hard to figure.

Personally, I know there have been times I haven't been crazy about stuff like my alarm clock. I mean it is a pain.

But that doesn't mean I want to go out and bump off Father Time. I'm not even sure what he looks like.

Or where you might find him. That is hard to say. But I guess if somebody plans on wasting him they must know where to find him.

Which is kind of a good thing I guess. I mean I wouldn't mind asking him a few questions.

Like what is up with this daylight savings time thing? I mean first they take an hour away from you at one point then give it back later.

Sounds like a bunch of Indian givers to me. And do they charge interest on borrowing it? If so who gets it and what does it costs?

Man just seems like this ought to be made more clear. Really don't you think it would be fair?

Well I guess there is no way to know for sure. Just can't say why this is a good deal I have no idea.

All I know is that if somebody is out to cause problems with this time thing then I think we ought to make sure they are stopped. Only have no idea where you find these jerks.

Yeah, I guess I will check out places that Father Time might hang out. I know it would have something to do with time.

Maybe a watch place perhaps. I guess he could like take turns to visit places without anybody knowing.

But I will take a peek I reckon in those places to find out. Might be a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home