Thursday, April 10, 2008

TOO SWEET

Hard to imagine anything that is too sweet. But I reckon that does happen. Well somewhere.

Now I will admit that for me there is a time when chocolate can be a tad too much. Just one bite too many.

Course you don't necessarily find that out till you take the extra bite and your stomach slams on the brakes.

That is not a good feeling. Nope nothing stings like a tummy pissed off by that one bite of sweet it decides is too much.

I will admit that there are times when I feel this more than others. Yeah, you know when I eat just chocolate it can be okay. Till I get to that fifth or sixth pound then well I can get a little whoosey.

However, you know that doesn't happen every time. And I know like if I eat something else first it does affect the reaction.

Like you know if I have say five or six dozen brownies and then a couple gallons of root bear, couple of gallons of rocky road ice cream and try eating chocolate it kind of doesn't work. That is kind of tough.

At least that doesn't happen everyday. Glad for that. Really would hate to you know get disappointed when I got a candy bar.

However, again I am learning to be careful. And that means I try to cut back on the stuff that might mess me up.

Like having six pizzas first. Yeah. might be one too many. Well live and churn as they say and my tummy does a lot of that.

But that is okay. I will get better about it. No problem there. Just in time. And I sure don't want to give up the chocolate either. That would make it too much of a problem.

Not sense making that sacrifice. And don't think I want to. Not if I can help it. Okay if that means like you know, I have to cut back once and a while I will.

Maybe do it only three times a day instead of four. Yep, that would be great. A chance to you know let myself not get too missing out on the good stuff.

So I will live with a little change if that helps. Yeah, three times a day isn't so bad. I will suffer at tad, but that isn't really bad.

And then next time I will be better for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home