Tuesday, April 01, 2008

WHY NOT NOW?

I get asked this at times. Like I'm some kind of watch. I can tell time, but I ain't no watch and sure don't want to be one.

But with some people that sure seems to be a big deal. They really act like I'm supposed to the perfect time for everything.

Why I have no idea. I do think they need to figure some things out for themselves. And I don't have an idea why that is my problem.

And this is only a problem when you are talking about you know me being expect to know all that junk. I do know lots of stuff, but not everything.

Well yet at least. I am working on it though. Pretty soon I will take care of that problem. Going to learn it all.

Yep, going down the library and study up on all the facts. I mean they got all those books there so what the heck.

And I know I can read pretty fast. Man I can get through most books in about fifteen minutes.

Shouldn't take very long. Guess I might have to allow though for the books that have more than pictures.

I bet those might take a little while longer. Don't reckon it will take forever though. And that is a good thing.

I am kind of wondering though what it will be like once I know everything. Probably more fun that now.

Still can't say for sure. Did hear of this one person who knew everything. Wasn't a very nice person as I understand.

Kind of went a little crazy as I heard. Got down right weird. Well that is how Otis told it when he said the person was a know it all.

But that is okay, I think I can avoid that problem. I just won't tell others about it. Only if they ask.

Well okay maybe if they don't shut up too. Then I might have to do it too. Gosh you just have to allow for that option.

No fun being smart if you can't have fun with it. And shutting up a stupid person really is cool.

Yep, I like that part. Even if they don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home