Monday, March 24, 2008

WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Well, I do admit that this is a strange thing to me. Yeah, you know if you have to ask what then you know you got a problem.

So why bug me about it. If your brain is out of order, get it fixed. How tough is that to figure out?

I'm sure you can go to one of those places that do brainwashing and get fixed right up. Heck, I would even drive you there.

But then people do ask weird questions at times. I mean really stupid ones. The type that leads to groans.

And that is hardly cool. Well not in my book. Oh yeah that will not get you many smiles when talking about somebody acting that weird.

I think I need to get this subject the attention it deserves. You know rip up the old stupidity to make room for some new types.

I'm sure it would be a nice change. Maybe even open the door for a whole new kind of stupid.

Oh yeah, that really does make a nice thought to me. You know be able to break up the monotony.

Just take the dullards away to make room for new ones. Then we can all have a different kind of fun.

Like making room for the old ones somewhere cool. So perhaps they would get the smarts.

Yep, I think I can figure a nice way to take care of those folks. Get them some place to sit down and take a break.

Just enjoy life a little so they don't got so nuts. And that will all make it better. Just a chance to maybe be happy again.

Then they might not have need to ask silly questions and would find something better to do. Like take up a hobby.

Perhaps one that isn't the type that will require them asking even more questions. Just you know that wouldn't be a good option.

However, I imagine that if you let them you know go play somewhere else it would help. Yeah, I would think that is a good idea. But then not sure they would listen if they were still asking stupid questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home