Sunday, March 23, 2008

NICE TRY

NICE TRY

Does this really help to here? I mean nice try is not like OMG that was fantastic. It is about as exciting as glue.

Well that is the kind of thing that I think is kind of boring. Yeah, when you only get a nice try and feel you deserve a trophy.

That is never quite the same. Never impresses me. Not in any way. I want to have nice try said with a gift.

You know something that will really make you happy. Like cash. That will help. Just enough to really make things cool.

I don't know, just expect this to be a lot more fair than it is. Just give me more than a word.

A nice reward would be good to go with the nice try. Like make the compliment as good as the reward should be.

Just isn't really enough. Not to me. Nope I want it all. The joy the happiness and a reason to smile.

Now is that really to much to ask? Not to me. Nope that is enough to make it all count. And I plan on keeping it that way.

Now all I have to do is figure a way to convince the rest of the people I know to do this. Which sure isn't easy.

Oh well I will really hope that it can be achieved in some way. Honestly I do wish I could count on making it happen.

But then I got to depend on others and that sucks. People are not that cooperative in that regard.

Boy do I actually plan on trying to do this too. And you can be sure I'm going to practice this in a good way.

I'll pass out the nice try with a bag of jelly beans. Well at least to start. But they sure better plan on giving them back later.

I don't mind doing it to like make a hint, but I expect them to do that same. And let me tell that better happen too.

Otherwise forget it. Not going to put up with giving unless I get too. Crummy jelly beans horders better not do this with me. Otherwise the nice try will be about me bashing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home