Thursday, March 20, 2008

NO LESS, BUT OTHER THAN ENOUGH

Boy can this be confusing with some people. I tell there sure are some strange people around.

They are just plain weird. I mean it is just plain crazy who you can find so many people who really don't know what they want.

Really is so dang silly. I mean enough is well enough. How hard is it to figure out? Apparently pretty dang hard for some.

But that is okay, I really don't think I will try to help these dudes. For it is kind of pointless.

Such guys are such slow learners. Really you figure that you either have enough or more than enough.

If it is less there ain't any enough to even talk about. So no point in even talking about it right?

Got to wonder. At least I do. And let me tell you I sure don't plan and spending much time finding out either.

See where this came up with me is at this buffet place. Some lady in there was asking about sugar free stuff.

Well that's cool I guess. You know you only pay one price there. So I didn't think worrying about the price of sugar should even matter.

It sure did to her though. Oh man it was so crazy to me to make all that fuss over something you weren't even paying for anyway.

Never did quite understand the part where it was important have more in that situation. All I know is somehow it had to have less calories.

I reckon for some crazy reason she didn't want to pay for some of them. How can you decided which ones to pay for?

I sure didn't want to find out. Nope not for me. I was just happy to take them off her hands.

Only she didn't seem to have them where I could see. Which might be good anyway. Not sure I want used calories anyway.

Oh well, reckons I won't worry about it much. That lady said she wasn't going back there again.

Which means more for the rest of us and that is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home