Monday, March 10, 2008

CLASS

This is suppose to be important. Or so I've been told. Which is why this subject has been on my mind.

Only not really sure how I find this. And I only got preoccupied with it a while ago. Mainly because of Otis.

He was telling me about how class was something that made you look really special. Not like some moron.

Course nobody wants to look like a moron. So I figured you know, best to get this understood is find out a place where people have class.

I tried to ask Otis to explain it too me. Only he was kind of vague on it in terms of where I find it.

As best as I could figure from what he said is was about listening to stuff called Opera and the Ballet. Never figured out how that is real class. But must be if Otis says so.

Then he talked about stuff that is elegant. Only I didn't quite figure out all that was either.

In any case you know I figured the best way to understand this is was to go out and find this for myself. And let me tell you this is not easy.

Now of course the best way to do this for me was to take time to think about class. And the first thing that came to me was school.

You know they have classes. Lots of them. Only I wasn't too keen on going back to school.

Part of that is a minor worry. Okay this might not be good, but you know, I had this one time I sort of made up a story about why I didn't have my homework done.

And well it was just one of those things. I got kind of busy doing chores and all the other junk I needed to do.

Then you know I kind of figured well maybe teachers talk and all that stuff. So I don't want to go back and risk them asking too many questions.

So well after that I just stood outside and trying to see what about the school would make it class. Oh yeah that was tough.

But it came to me. Chalkboards. Yeah, they always have them everywhere so surely they must be class too.

Well got me an eraser. Figure it was a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home