Saturday, March 08, 2008

TWILIGHT ZONE

Will somebody ever tell me why this is important? Is there a zone at twilight that is a good thing?

I haven't found this so far. Nope that is not easy to find. Just is never where you look. And trust me I have looked.

All over the place. I have gone everywhere at twilight and looked for some kind of special zone and not found it.

Well you would think they could have at least taken time to give you a decent sign. Is that too much to ask?

I don't think so. And let me tell you I sure would love to have a chance to find it. I mean if they have a place named then it must be important.

Why shoot I even you tried asking around. Didn't get very many reactions. Well none I want to remember or talk about.

You know you would figure that somebody would know. And I'm sure it would be great if somebody said where.

Or at least gave me a hint. Now that would be nice too. Just say go over there behind that whatever and you will find it.

But it never happens. I tell you this really sucks. You know just something that would give you a little help.

Is that really a problem? All I can figure is that somebody is doing this on purpose. You know keeping it a secret on purpose.

Yeah, I bet this twilight zone has all kinds of cool stuff. That would be my luck. And that really is unfair.

But that is okay. I bet I will find it eventually. I do have one clue. Over at this restaurant once I heard these two guys talking.

And I know I heard the one say something about knowing a person who acted like they lived in a twilight zone.

Well that means it is out there somewhere. Just a clue this is no joke. But it is just too bad I couldn't get him to talk.

Oh I asked him and he just snorted. Well that was until I used my bat then he got a little appreciative of my question. Just didn't answer. Hard too when you are unconscious. And if that cop hadn't showed up I bet I would have found out. Maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home