Wednesday, February 27, 2008

GRAND OPENINGS

Well I know these are suppose to be grand. Not sure exactly what makes them grand other than the are about stuff being opened.

Now that does sound promising in many ways. But I got to admit that this is something I do wonder about.

I mean how come they say it is a grand opening, but don't let you go wherever you want? Open should be open right?

Not over at the mall. Nope them guys just don't tell it like it is. Oh they do take time to you know make it sound cool.

But it never works that way. Nope, I wish is did though. You know so you could be sure to check whatever you wanted.

Them people ain't nice about it though. I mean grand opening to me should include stuff on the shelves.

Yeah, those are grand in my book. And bags of chips when they are open are even more grand.

But do you think those creeps would let me to do that? No way. They expected me to pay for them.

Now that really sucked. They didn't say a darn thing about paying to open a thing. Where is the grand in that?

Well let me tell you I sure did point that out to them too. Those dudes are going to get away with that junk while I'm around.

And if they ever let me back into their store you can be sure they will know I'm not going to fall for that again. But I will keep my scissors ready.

Then let them try and stop me. As for the bags, shoot what good are they if you don't open them?

Just wasn't easy to get them to appreciate that part. And let me tell you that is even worse when you are talking cans.

Yeah they really get upset if you carry a can opener. Heck I didn't complain they were open already.

Funny how some people get such crazy ideas. Yeah it is so dang stupid the way they act. Really does piss me off.

I do the best to smarten them up, but they don't listen. People!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home