Monday, February 25, 2008

GOOD TO THE LAST DROP

Now this doesn't work for me in some things. Works good for stuff like milk and pop. Root beer really works great that way.

But when you are talking about something like you know gas, that is a different story. Because a car won't run on just one drop.

Believe me I found that out the hard way. If you don't have a whole bunch of drops forget it.

I use to think that the E on the gas gauge mean Enough. As in enough to get to the gas station.

But that darn gauge lies. When it got on E there was nothing left. Oh I suppose there was supposed to be something less. But there wasn't.

So that darn thing plain lied. And let me tell you that wasn't cool. Not when you are miles from a gas station.

Then you have to walk all that way to the gas station. Which is a big pain in the butt. I mean they do have them tanker trucks cruising around.

So why can't they stop and give you some gas? Even if you do try and get their attention they won't stop.

And then when you get to the gas station you have to buy some stupid can you will only use once to put gas in it. But you have to buy it, not rent it.

When you get past that point life really sucks. Because you go to lug that stupid thing all the way back to your car.

Then poor it in and smell that gas the rest of they day. Now I reckon what we need is more gas stations.

That way you won't be so far when one of the is not near where you gas gauge lies to you. Heck there are fire hydrants everywhere.

Maybe they could be used for such things. Yeah, I don't see why not. Most of the time they are just sitting there anyway.

Yeah, maybe I ought to see if the gas companies are able to do that. But that is all part of being me.

You know thinking of stuff nobody else remembers. Really is so hard being the dude who tries to help so much.

But somebody has to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home