Sunday, February 17, 2008

LIKING IT

Nothing wrong with this. I would rather be involved with something that is to be liked than hated.

No fun in that part. Really just sucks. And that is okay I guess. Works for somebody I suppose.

Only I'm not sure how much I can look at it and savor this being fun if it sucks. I mean if you get stuck with somebody else's idea of liking it.

Then that doesn't work. Well unless for some reason they like the same stuff. Then it might be okay.

However, if this is all something other than my idea of liking then what good is it? Honestly this is not a good thing.

So I have sort of set up my own idea of liking it. Even went so far as to make a list. Might have been nice if I could get others to appreciate this though.

Which would sure cut down on other problems. Like when they invite you over to like their like and it sucks.

You hate to be unkind you know, but far is far if their like sucks what good is it? I can't say they don't have the right to their view of liking it.

Just don't bug me with it if the idea doesn't work. You can enjoy it for yourself. I don't mind.

But why but me with it when it is lame? Really I don't want to complain, but some people are sure strange on that part.

Now liking stuff is fine. I can respect other's rights to their own version of liking it. Just don't bug me about it.

Really is funny what some think is cool. And normally you know cool sort of fits with liking something.

Unless maybe you are sort of talking like Reverend Analbe. Then it gets a little vague. You have a hard time being able to be clear on what he this is liking it.

Oh I know he is crazy about God. And I guess God is crazy about him. Just hard to you know really be clear on what else make his list.

He's not very good on making that part understood. Haven't ever been able to figure it out. Just sort of applies to you know something filled with jelly. Guess that is okay, as long as he shares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home