Friday, February 08, 2008

COME WHAT MAY

Well the come part I understand. Yeah it means something is going to happen. Only not sure what.

The what is easy to understand also. A what is kind of thing or something. Not to hard to make sense of.

Now the may kind of bugs me. I mean you know that sounds like you need permission. Only nobody says where you get the permission at.

Seems like a far question to ask. After all what if you have to seek it from somewhere? Would be nice if they mentioned where.

Have no idea though on the place. There is not like may place around you can shop at for permission stuff.

If there is I'm not aware of it. Not anywhere I have found. But I can hope it is some place you can find easier.

Providing you know you have a chance to even know what the what part is. And that is kind of hard to always find too.

In any case, I sure hope that people wise up on this come what may business. Honestly, you would think that somebody could give a person a break on that part.

But that doesn't seem to be the case. People just seem to come up with this type of stuff and don't care if it is true or not.

And let me tell you that sure is unfair to those of use who sit down and have to interpret junk. Really gets so exhausting.

Well that is okay I suppose. Not cool, but okay. I do have my idea of what this means. And that is enough for me.

As long as I can manage that then I am happy. Which really is the part that I enjoy the best.

And hopefully that will amount to good news. Not sure it will make me happy though. I mean this isn't like a fair thing. Always way too hard to figure.

At least in an easy way. And let me tell you that sure is important when you are seeking to make sense of the world.

Which can be pretty darn tough when you have to work with stupid people who say dumb things. I cope though. Don't let it get to me. Just keep on savoring the smile that comes from knowing I ain't letting them get to me.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Is there inflation on having it all?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home