Tuesday, January 29, 2008

FLAGPOLE SITTING

Will somebody please tell me how this makes any sense? Since when did somebody figure that was a way to treat a flag pole?

What kind of chair can a flag pole make? Honestly am I the only one who has figured this out?

Plus how on earth would you get it to fit into your house? They are hardly small. And no way I'm trying it.

Well maybe if you used it as sort of a couch that might work. But still don't imagine it would be a good couch.

I know people get weird about furniture at times. You know turn strange stuff into things you use as furniture.

Only I do wonder with something like a flag pole. I mean what happens come Flag Day? Where are you suppose to put a stupid flag if there ain't any poles?

I suppose you could like perhaps you know, sit on the pole and wave the flag. But yours arms might get tired.

Then what? I bet nobody thought of that either. See how hard I have to work in order to make things work decent.

This can be so exhausting to deal with at times. People just don't appreciate how much. Why I wish they would give me a few thanks at times.

But I doubt that will ever happen. Oh well that is okay. I'm really do get kind of hopeful that will change someway.

Not sure how, but I will work on it just the same. It can be kind of frustrating to have that all messed up and nobody care.

But that is okay. I'm still not going to give up thinking about it. Might not be able to completely improve it, but I will try.

And that is the best thing. I can try. Oh this can be rather annoying at times. But what the heck I have time.

Which is fine by me. For there are so many occasions when this needs to be done. Not just for flagpoles, but other stuff too.

I will definitely be sure that comes along soon too. Maybe after I figure where the hide the flag poles that have been made into furniture. I'm sure they are out there somewhere. Just have to find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home