Sunday, January 20, 2008

SUFFERING

Oh man this is not a good thing. Unless you get smiles from making someone else feel that way.

But you do have be careful to be sure the person deserves it. You can do it to the wrong person or you will be in big trouble.

Yep, that can be a big mistake. And let me tell you when that happens you can end up suffering in the process.

That is never a good thing. Unless you are talking about something where they happen to enjoy the suffering from some reason.

And that will not be a good thing otherwise. So you are best to forget that option. Just not a good idea.

In any case you can move on with other options. Now you can be sure I truly do savor when I can you know use my bat for an explanation.

Those are such wonderful moments. I will move on unfortunately to another choice. I'm not saying that because I want to give up the joy.

Just because it savors the thoughts in a good way. That makes it sound like I'm not going to keep up my old habits.

But then I do have to say that you understand. It is just something I have to say at times in keeping with my image as a good guy grimefighting super hero.

However, that is the part I am careful about. So you can be sure that I will not do that again when there are witnesses.

So in case, I suppose I will move on here. I will try and find the joy of making it work without getting accuse of only wanting to bash people.

But then I will move on and just have lots of practice swings. And if a few happen to hit the right person even better.

That is the part that really works for me. Yeah, a few practice swings. Nobody can ever complain about that one.

Nope, not unless they happen to be the ones who like don't bother to know how to duck. Then that can really cause problems.

In any case I will just manage to keep my bat buddy where he needs to when I have to call upon him. And that will depend on when some people decide to make a big deal about being hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home