Wednesday, January 16, 2008

AREN'T THOUGH?

This is more of that first stuff about where for? Like they go together. And let me tell you they sure don't go together in my thinking.

I mean where and thou just do fit in any way at all. You know because they are like totally different.

Now where is about a place. And thou is about people. So where does anyone get off saying they go together?

I just don't think that is reality. Really been thinking about that a lot lately too. I mean it sure seems to be missing a lot from things.

Like this whole deal. I'm kind of bored with this junk that don't really make sense. Only it won't go away.

Every time I turn around somebody is coming up with this kind of crazy stuff. Which is not a cool thing from my view.

I think it means there are some really strange people out there who are into lots of crazy junk. They all seem to be consumed with this crazy notion of everything being the same.

All I know is that this ain't a good thing. No from my view. Yeah, this really sucks big time.

I sure don't want anybody telling me a thing and a person are the same thing. Why who knows what will happen after that?

What if people stopped being able to tell the difference? Man it could be horrible. Like soon they might start confusing stuff like food for people.

I know I wouldn't be crazy about suddenly have some jerk try to take a bite out of my butt while thinking it was a hamburger. Yeah, that could be just the beginning.

From their they might move on to even crazier ideas. Oh my god what if they start going after jelly beans? That would really be a nightmare.

Well I'm not going to let that happen. I'm preparing myself right now against any crazed loonies running around and drooling when seeing my butt.

And it they dare try to lay a hand on my jelly beans, bam, they will be in really big trouble. Now that is really sucky.

Well I'm going to be extra careful any times they do this. I will be in the mod of search and bash. And by golly, they better watch out is all I can say. For the first one that even looks like he wants my jelly beans and he won't look again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home