Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WHERE FOR?

WHERE FOR?

This is kind of silly to me. The where for are something stuff. I mean if you don't know just ask.

Like where is that? How tough can that be? Doesn't seem like a big deal. But I guess it is too much for some.

I heard about this writer due who said this where for thing at times. Made me sort of wonder what his problem was?

I guess he might have had trouble getting lost a lot. That would make sense I reckon. Kind of shame though.

Seems like he could ask for directions. I bet he was like Otis. It don't matter how often we are headed out and not sure where we are going, he won't ask for help.

As for me, heck I don't mind asking for directions. People seem more than willing to help if you are nice to them.

And let me tell you they sure have saved me some headaches at times. Like the other day, I needed to find this one candy store.

Only I wasn't sure how to get to the address. So I stopped this dude on the street to see if he knew where it was.

And after I mention candy he got really excited. Ask me if I like the type that came in bags. Mentioned something about sweet white powder and needles.

Now that sure sounded weird to me. Then he mentioned stuff like scoring and a bunch of other strange stuff.

I guess he was somebody who enjoyed thinking about baseball a lot what with talking about scores and all. Guess that is okay, but they don't sell the best candy there.

Anyway I did follow this guy's direction. Took me to some part of the city that is sort or run down.

And when I got to the place boy was it crowded. There were all these cops outside and some had the word NARC on their jackets.

I have no idea of what kind of candy that was. But I guess it must have been very expensive.

I mean they had all these guns and what not so you do wonder if this was like an incredible expensive type of candy. I didn't stick around to find out though. Didn't need to spend that kind of money just for some jelly beans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home