Saturday, January 05, 2008

BLAST FROM THE PAST

I have a reason to wonder about this. I mean you have to ask the question why do we need to know about some explosion that took place ages ago?

I wonder about the need. Oh I suppose is something to be said for learning when junk got blown up.

You know just in case it might happen again. Can be helpful. Well sort of. I can't say if it is all that good.

Oh knowing details about things getting blown up can be sort of entertaining. Maybe not as much as we want, but enough.

In any case, I think I only want to know about this if it really helps. You know where find out why some moron got himself blown to smithereens.

You can't be unhappy to learn those facts. It sort of makes things cool. Like you feel better when you can feel good because somebody else acted like a moron.

And it wasn't you. Ah, let me tell you that sure feels good. Really gives me lots of reasons to be happy.

Because I know it ain't my fault. You gotta love times like that. When you can't be blamed for crap.

Let me tell you given the number of times that I get blamed for junk, I really enjoy when I didn't do something wrong.

And if you are talking about junk that blows up, even better. Oh yeah, I love those times. Because I'm happy being without that option.

It is just a shame that you know, something even blows up. You can get by without the noise and mess.

I mean when stuff explodes it is so much of a pain to clean up. Really, I don't enjoy doing it.

I don't mind when I trashed something, but if it was somebody else, thing let them clean it up.

Seems fair to me. And let me tell you that is what I prefer. Course that is the important part with this thing.

You know, checking on explosions so you know when there might be a mess to clean up. Then being sure you don't get suck being the one having to clean it up. Now that is the best part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home