Sunday, December 30, 2007

GOOD TIME CHARLIES

I want to know, who is this Charlie and why is it important that he has a good time? Man sure think it would be good to fine out.

After all I would like to know why does he have all this right to good times? Or do they just mention that to drive the rest of us crazy?

Yeah, how come this dude has all the fun. And where does he live? Nobody ever mentions that part either.

But that is okay, because I have a plan. Yep, I want to be able to find out if this will be something I can have a shot at.

Come on and tell me you don't want a good time also? I think we all do. Just need to find out how he manages them all the time.

I bet he has some kind of a book. Yeah, books all have that kinds of things in them. But then nobody says where you find them.

I imagine they might be over at the library. Heck, yeah they got all kinds of good stuff like that over there.

Hmmm, got to be careful though on that one. You know the dudes in the library are kind of difficult to work with.

I mean I've been there a few times. Not recently thought. Kind of had to stay away for a while.

I wouldn't have that problem except for the fact that they kind of got mad at me the last time I visited. It is my fault they don't do what they say?

I went up to the information desk and try to ask a question. You would have thought I was wanting the secrets to the universe!

Yeah, it was darn rude the way they behaved. All I wanted to know was the area code for heaven.

And what is the big problem with that? But they wouldn't tell me. I hate when they get like that.

But that is okay, I plan on waiting till another time. Then I will call them and disguise my voice.

I bet that will do it. Just enough to make it work for me. And that will get me the area code. Which is so cool.

I can be happy, because once I know the area code I can call up and ask all those important questions such as where socks disappear from the sock drawer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home