Sunday, December 23, 2007

TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING

It is kind of hard to imagine something being too good. But there are lots of things that can end up that way.

Providing you don't check them out correctly. Yeah, you know like all those commercials where they promise you all kinds of stuff.

And they make it sound like it is so perfect. But then when we get to the point that it all seems cool and we get the thing in the mail, it really ends up sucking.

Yep, that is the part that really bites. Because we end up not being able to do a darn thing we expect with this thing.

That is never helpful. In fact it always sucks. And you can be darn sure that it will always suck.

But that is okay too. For nothing we do will change that part. Just moves on in various ways.

In any case we do have any times when this is a not nice thing. We have to be sure we check out these dudes first

Let me tell you that can be a major pain too. I mean I made the mistake of thinking these people actually would tell the truth.

Seemed like it was something that was no big deal. To have them dudes tell it like it is. And you know that sucks.

Because I heard of this thing called truth in advertising. And as best as I can figure the truth is there is no true.

Which one has to be willing to accept. Man when it comes to accepting things you can be darn sure there are a whole lot of things I don't like accepting.

And topping my list are the stupid morons who tell me something is going to solve our problems and it only makes them worse. This is not a good thing to me.

So you can be sure I don't think it is good. And let me tell you I'm not going to put up with that either.

There is to much of that sucky kind of good which is so good it is bad. And I'm not going to be proud and happy when that happens.

Nope, I will be anything other than happy when you are talking that area. So be forewarned, which means if you do it again, you'll get my forearm! So there Mr. Commercial dude what do you think of that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home