Sunday, December 16, 2007

COME THIS SUNDAY

Believe it or not this don't have anything to with the Reverend Analbe. I know that he is sort of in charge of Sundays and all. And they real extra important to God too, but this is about something else.

See I was watching this ad on television the other day and well this guy was selling this furniture. Well he made it clear that come this Sunday it was going to be a big sale.

I guess it must have been extra important to horn in on God's time for this sale. Hope he had the Lord's approval.

I reckon he did since mentioned about the sales being so heavenly. Which is cool. Didn't see any angels looming around though.

Maybe they were trying out the beds. I reckon they were sleeping or something. Haven't asked the Reverend about that part.

But I assume they do get sleep time. Never checked for sure. Perhaps haloes work as pillows or something.

In any case, they didn't have harps or clouds either. So I wasn't clear where they heaven part came in.

Must be something to do with that deal about his sales being real gold fines. Didn't notice the gold though either.

Maybe I ought to check with the Reverend on that part. He might have a few ideas. He could even go down to the place I reckon.

Yeah, it is located next to this donut shop. And I know that they have heaven. Because the Reverend sure hangs out there a lot.

And I think he mentioned once about how jelly donuts were so heavenly. I wonder if that applies to other donuts too?

Might be worth asking. You just never know when it might be true. I mean I don't want to miss out on any chance for heaven if I don't have to.

Gee I wonder if someone he might find some heaven in jelly beans? Worth finding out I imagine.

Well, I reckon that is another of those deals where I will have to find out later. Sure seems to be a lot of places that are heavenly.

And if there are many that represent the other place. Don't think I want to see their ads. Might not be a cool option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home