Sunday, December 09, 2007

ANSWERING MACHINES

ANSWERING MACHINESI think this is a big rip off. Man I ask you how come they tell us how great these are and you can spend all day asking questions of the thing and never get a single answer.

What is the big deal with that? Is this like some kind of sick practical joke? I have to wonder.

At first I figured that maybe we got a defective one. You know that can happen. But from my view that doesn't make it a good thing.

So what I did was to go over to a friend's house to see if maybe their answer machine had any answers. And I will say that it did at least give me the time.

That is more than my answering machine seemed to be able to do. Other than that, it sure didn't cooperate very much.

This is one of those deals where I figured that perhaps you know that maybe his was not working right too. So I went over to another friends and check his machine.

It didn't do any better. So that made me really pissed off. And let me tell you that is something that doesn't make me happy.

In any case, I figured the best deal was to like be sure that I took the time to go over to where they sold these things. Maybe they didn't know there was a problem.

Yeah, I thought it was a good idea to let them know. So I told the dude behind the counter about the problem.

Well he sure wasn't any help. I swear you would have thought I asked him something really stupid.

Never did get a decent answer from the dude. Which sort of told me that it was a big problem that maybe accounts for why the machines don't work right.

I mean if the dude selling them can't give you the answers then it explains why his stupid machines are crummy at it too. So I guess I can sort of appreciate why they aren't working right.

Now I sort of solved our problem. I took this phone and took it off the hook and then turned on the television to the news station.

That way the person calling could hear something good and informative. Hope they appreciate it when the they call.

Funny, the phone doesn't ring much when it is off the hook. Guess people are just busy that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home