Sunday, December 02, 2007

FINE AND THEN REALLY SUCKS

Gosh don't you just hate when this happens? I mean really, what is more pathetic than when you are convinced something is good and it ends up sucking?

I hate all those times when fine turns out not to fine. I hate it even more so when the thing started out really seeming like it was going to work out as fine and then whammo kicked you in the head.

I got to admit that I don't know of any fine meter you can buy. Wish there was. Instead you have to depend upon other types of ways to determine fine.

And let me tell you there are lots of those. Only again you have to be kind of smart to use them right.

One way is to start with if the thing is edible. Now this can be tough because some of the stuff people claim is edible isn't.

Basic rule for me is if it doesn't have sugar and you can't smother it in ketchup it is suspect. I know my tummy will know the difference.

And honestly that is a big deal. I consider edible fine to be one you deal with every day. There are some kinds like having a fine day, which are more or less ify.

By that I mean you know that you have to be careful when you start out each morning to be sure you check the weather. Because that will really have a lot to do with whether something is fine with a given day.

Oh man you can be sure that there are a lot of times when days are just too unpredictable. Yep they just really are hard to figure out.

I just sometimes wait till you know about noon to decide. And a big factor is where we end up going to lunch.

Yep back to the food thing again. Oh man is that ever a big deal. There is just something super important at times about this being a food deal.

And let me tell you what this really will make me day, that is for sure. I just try so hard to deal with this and keep a smile.

Now that can get tough if Otis gets motivate for some reason to go to one of those places that only sells salads.

Man talk about scary. That can be so dang tough to deal with. Not my idea of fine. Boy let me tell you most of the time it isn't for him either.

But that is fine in other ways, because once we go to those places he is gets enough salad to last for a whole month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home