Friday, November 23, 2007

BEST BUYS

I really wonder about this one. I mean who is the clown who decides what is best? Come on you got to ask that question too.

Honestly it really is an important thing to learn. Because if you don't happen to find out who the dude is then how can you be sure they know what they are talking about?

Bet you didn't think of that one huh? Oh yeah let me tell you there are some people out there that are not cool when it comes to best.

It is kind of like they are best morons. Yeah, that can be a real problem with some people.

I'm just glad it isn't me. I know that I am aware of what is best. Have no problem at all figuring it out.

Best is the thing that is better than what ain't that good. And there sure are a lot of those out there.

You can be darn sure way to many from my point of view. I think it is because they exist so we can know what is really best.

Kind of like you wouldn't know jelly beans are the best candy there is if you didn't happen to have some other crappy stuff to compare it with. Now that is really helpful.

So in a way you know I really do feel good about things like knowing there are vegetables and fruits out there. Not that those aren't okay. Not sure what would make them the um, best of whatever they are supposed to be.

And I guess there is a best among them. But I don't think I want to try and find out what it is.

In any case, I guess I don't have to worry very much. I think that would be something other than my idea of fun.

Oh well, I don't expect I have to worry much. I mean it doesn't seem to me that anyone is going to be holding a let's stuff our faces with green junk till we puke contest.

I wonder what the prize would be if you won? With my luck it would no doubt be more vegetables.

Yeah, that sounds like the kind of lame prize a person who likes vegetables would pull for eating them. There are sure some strange dudes out there.

As for me, well I'm happy if I don't have to mess with those options. They can keep them and I'll stick with something sane, like my jelly beans. They are nice without being cooked and you don't have to tell yourself they are good for you while putting them in your mouth.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "For hire signs. Do they work when you have less than four people."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home