Tuesday, November 20, 2007

GOOD GRIEF

Oh man this is so painful. These are the moments when we have no choice, but to groan. I don't like it, but we don't have a choice.

Kind of like you know when you have been constipated for a long time and then suddenly you find out you got to go big time. And when you do it is like a whole weeks worth.

So you butt feels like it is on fire. And then you have to really groan big time in the process.

Let me tell you that is not a good feeling. Not to me. I don't enjoy it at all. I would pass on trying it again.

But I don't get a vote on that part. It ends up happening just the same. And with the same results.

Don't you just hate when life is like that? I do. I really hate when it suck like that. I mean you get all set to figure how it can be better and then whammo it sucks.

Can you fix it? Not for all the toilet paper in the world. Believe me I wish that was the case.

However, have learned to cope. Well at least I have tried. Not very well I have to admit. There are occasions when that doesn't work for me.

Well okay it never works for me. I just say I have learned to cope because it sounds so much better that to say, I have learn to gripe more.

People are never very impressed with that option. I'm not sure why, but they aren't. I wish they were.

Oh well, it is fun to imagine and I'm working on it. You can be sure on that part. I will do what I can to pretend this is a good thing.

You know how I'm looking forward to all this cool stuff that I can achieve when I manage to you know, figure this will work out the way I want. It never does though.

And no amount of laxative seems to help. It doesn't truly improve the situation in that regard.

So instead I have the fun of thinking about it. See that is the great part. When you can fix a problem you can act like you did.

And then we get to savor the time like we really did accomplish something. As long as nobody asks what they we are cool. And I think that is the best part, when I don't have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home