Monday, November 12, 2007

EDIBLE

Yep, this is a good deal to have stuff you can eat. And even better if it doesn't make you puke.

I sort of consider that to be very important. For if the stuff tastes like crap I don't care if it will cure a disease it sure won't make it on my list of yum.

I'm sorry, but crap whether it is good for you or not just ain't my idea of a good thing. You just can't get others to always appreciate that part.

Like why can't they make those darn health foods look like a pizza. Yeah that would sure help.

Try to tell that to those crazy dudes who work in those health food places. They sure don't seem to agree.

Now I ask you would it mean the end of the world if they did spend the time fixing their junk so it didn't make you want to barf? I figure that would be a good thing.

Maybe if they would follow the simple guidelines I would offer it could help. Which is when it doubt you can rely upon either fudge sauce or ketchup to fix most stuff.

I don't recommend trying both at the same time though. That is not a good thing. And I should also mentions how peanut butter can be a big help too.

Really seems like a decent option to me. And that would in my opinion sure improve this whole deal.

Alas I guess nobody is going to take my advice on that part. I will keep trying. After all these folks would sure benefit from such help.

At least they would if they wanted me to help buy their stuff. And I think that counts for something.

And you can be sure that if it doesn't help I will always resort to a nice natural option to solve my problem. My bat is made of wood.

You can't get more natural than that. Oh well not sure they will agree. Which is fine because I don't imagine that will matter once I take care of things.

It is nice when you can help folks out to see the light. Pity it has to be stars from bashing them. But that's life.

Which is what Otis says whenever I mention my idea on this edible thing. Course he is normally eating some Spam at the time, so I'm not sure that counts in terms of opinions, but at least he doesn't complain as he does when he is hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home