Sunday, November 11, 2007

THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Well, I guess we understand that this means days that are old and um good. Which I guess is a good thing.

Only problem is how come if they are so good they are old and gone? Honestly, wouldn't it make sense for them to keep being?

But I guess nobody figured they were worth continuing. Now is that supposed to make sense?

I mean if this was so hot how come they ended? Honestly you do have to wonder what happened?

Now personally I think there is something phony about this thing. Because you never hear about the bad old days do you?

At least I don't recall hearing about them. Maybe they just sucked so much nobody wants to think about them.

In fact you know it might be they were like that all the time. So it sounds like to me that maybe you know somebody is sitting down and making up a bunch of fibs.

Yeah, they want us to think the past was cool. Like it is some private joke they happen to know and don't want us to know the whole thing was really crappy.

Which is okay. Only I'm wonder if today will ever be the good old days? You do have to wonder.

Well all I know is I hope somebody asks me. Because I won't waste time making crap up about the good old days if you are talking now.

Nope I will tell it like it is, or er was. Basically it was okay. Not maybe all good, but not all bad either.

Just sort of there. And once and a while it turned good. Which is very cool. Other times it turned sucky, which was not so good.

And let me tell you that is not my idea of a good time. But then that is me. And I don't imagine I get a vote in the matter in the first place.

I think I will work on that part though. I would enjoy making these good too. Not sure about the old part.

Maybe I'll just let them pass without comment. You never know when that will be a good thing.

At least to me. And right now that is good, but not old or a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home