Thursday, November 08, 2007

TELEGRAMS AND MARSHMALLOWS

Now this is all about real toasty stuff. Oh yeah there is nothing better than toasted marshmallows.

I know some will probably claim that telegrams are toasted. They can be if they tell you stuff that will sort of drive you nuts.

Otis is real good at that part. He is the kind that loves to send telegrams to people he is mad at.

Then he makes it about something that will practically give the person a heart attack. It this a good thing?

He seems to think so. Only I do wonder at times. Course he never sends one to me. I'm grateful for that.

And he never sends them to our buds either. Just the ones that he is sort of pissed at. Which is mainly like griminals.

Oh yeah they deserve it. And what he does is tell them they have won a contest where they won some free marshmallows.

Oh man let me tell you that is so much fun. Because them darn griminals love anything that is messy.

Course they don't really win the marshmallows. But they show up thinking they have. And that makes it even more fun.

Because when they don't get any marshmallows it really toasts their mood. And let me tell you that sure is lots of fun to see.

In the meantime when they do show up, we get to plan some way of bashing them. Well I do that part.

Otis seems more happy just to have gotten them to respond to the telegram. It really makes him smile.

And all I do is sit there after we have taught them a lesson and gobble down the marshmallows. Nothing makes them more pissed than to see us eating them.

Sort of toasts them in a different way. And let me tell you they sure love to avoid that possibility.

I don't know it does give me lots of reasons to smile. About as well as I can figure it would be in order to be called sweet revenge. Or maybe it ought to be toasted revenge. Either way it tastes good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home