Saturday, November 03, 2007

DETOUR SIGNS

Now the thing I'm wondering about with these things is if they like think up the detour first or do they mess the roads up first and then panic and put up the sign? I do wonder at times.

And of course it does leave me thinking that perhaps this whole deal is some kind of plot to piss people off. I mean these detours are always so absurd.

How come they can't do them in a way that makes more sense? It is like they put some complete idiot in charge of the detours.

So they never make it easy. You end up having to take a bunch of side roads all over the place instead of the easier route.

So I figure with some of them they have a complete moron who can't see well doing the detour thing. And that is not a good deal.

Now really what is the big deal with say using a few allies as part of this deal? Would that be so bad?

I think it would make a lot of sense. After all it isn't like they are all that busy. Plus it would have to be great for when people needed a dumpster to leave trash so they didn't litter.

I just think it is truly a same more people haven't gotten into the spirit of this kind of deal. You know let them be happy with that option.

Sure would make it simple without messing with dealing with stop signs. Oh yeah, that would be so cool.

I think a lot of people would like the idea. Plus you know alleys have no speed limits. How can you top that?

I reckon I would have to give the city a call and see if there is away to make that work. Yeah, I imagine they would appreciate the help.

Providing they are not going to have another of those days? That seems to happen a lot when I call.

I start out by you know telling them one of my ideas and for some reason they suddenly tell me they are getting sick. Kind of sad to think they get sick that often.

But you know I guess some have problems with health a lot. Sure do see my share of them when I call people on the phone.

Maybe this detour thing will cheer them up. Hope so. Really hate hearing them vomit on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home