Sunday, October 28, 2007

TUB MADNESS

TUB MADNESS

Okay I got to admit I do like this. I know that might be shocking to some of you, but it is true.

There are times I can help myself. I get in that dang bathtub and just kind of go a little crazy.

I know I probably shouldn't admit that as being true since I am a grimefighting super hero and all, but it is just the same. There is just something about the suds and warm water that makes me a little goofy at times.

Now I should probably try to explain. You know for the benefit of those who happen to say they are worried that being a little crazy in the tub is going to be a bad thing.

And I want you to know that it has not made me crazy in any way in terms of going totally nuts. Oh it has made me a little wacky while in the tub, but that is not quite the same I don't think.

But you can be sure I don't let it keep me from doing my duties either. I feel I do a great job of keep thing focused on only being wacky in that regard while in the tub.

And I think it is a good thing. Oh yeah, it really is a good deal in terms of having fun in the tub.

Which as they say is just plain good clean fun. And there sure ain't any law against that. Nope I haven't heart so far that people get pissed if you have a squeaky clean smile.

Well okay maybe those dang griminals might complain. They are weird about such stuff. And I sure don't want to depend on their opinion either.

Which is a good thing since they are not a good source for talking about tubs anyway. I don't think they even use them.

Not as far as I can tell. I suppose if by some chance they actually did you know use a tub I can't imagine it would be full of water. At least not clean water.

I don't even want to think what they might consider putting in it instead either. I've heard stories, but I'm not going to repeat them.

In any case, for those of us not that demented by dirt we are okay to be crazy with good tub fun. And I like that part.

Makes me kind of smile I got to admit when I think of a tub where I can be a little wacky and nobody is going to think I'm strange. At least if they are they don't tell me and that is the best part.

Kind of nice to be normal in an strange way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home