Monday, October 22, 2007

WHEN SEEING AT SEEING

I tell you this can be really scary. When you think something is there and it ain't? God that is terrible.

Let me tell you too people are really goofy that way. I mean you can be all honest about what you saw and if it is weird at all they go nuts.

But they make it sound like you are the one who is wacky. Now I ask you is that insane or what?

Course people are strange anyway. That much I always understand. You just can't help it at times. Life can make you that way.

Unless you got some way to cope. Like a nice way to deal with stuff when things go wrong.

I sure like that idea. Honestly it really is an important thing in my book. And let me tell you that truly makes a difference.

But the problem is making sure that you are really, really clear on what you have seen. I mean that really is important.

Course we all have those strange feelings when somebody says they saw something that wasn't there. However it can just as bad when they say they can't see stuff that is there. And I mean when they aren't like blind or something.

You know if you are say standing there holding onto something and they claim it isn't there. You sure got to worry when that happens.

Because they can make you think you are the one with the problem. And I'll tell you that is not a good thing.

What is worse is that you end up risking somebody else thinking you have the problem too. Which ain't cool.

And I'm sure that will not make my day. As for the rest of the world, well if you enjoy seeing stuff that is not there or not seeing stuff that is there, cool.

I think I will pass on it for myself. At least that is my plan, which works for me. And right now with seeing junk that is what works best for me.

As for anyone else, enjoy whatever you like. Just don't hand me a piece of candy that ain't there and expect me to smile.

I can fake it, but not to great with stuff that isn't there and my tummy is expecting the real thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home