Sunday, October 14, 2007

SUFFERING

Oh man is this something that sucks. Well it does to me. Personally, I'm not a big fan of pain. And as far as I'm concerned this is no suffering without pain.

That is sort of what makes it suffering if you ask me. I don't know, I think I would rather not bother with that choice at all.

I guess that might work for some. After all if you are suffering then you got a reason to complain and people might listen.

But if you just want to complain and you are doing okay, then you might bore people talking about stuff you don't like. So if you love to complain then suffering makes it all the more okay to do.

However, I think I would rather pass myself. I think I would just as soon have a chance to have fun and talk about all the cool stuff that happens.

Not that people seem to notice that much. Honestly some of the people I know really do get all bugged by even when you are telling them good stuff.

That's kind of weird if you ask me. I just can't figure that part out. I don't know I guess there are some people who just aren't able to know when something is cool and when it sucks.

Have to feel sorry for such folks. Don't imagine they will ever really enjoy life I imagine. And that is suffering in its own way I suppose.

As for me, well shoot, I would rather talk about suffering from say eating five banana splits. Oh yeah that is a big fun kind of suffering.

And I guess I can live with talking about it even when it don't happen to be true. Part of life I reckon that some will enjoy and others never really will.

But that's okay, you can't please everyone can you? I know there are some who won't be pleased unless you gave them a reason to gripe.

Then they don't even say thank you when you give them something to gripe about. It just never works for them.

Honestly, I figure such people are more a pain in the butt than a blessing. But then they wouldn't be otherwise if they didn't like suffering so much.

But that's fine with me. I'll be glad to listen. Providing they are willing to me talk to. And some people claim doing that is suffering too. Gosh you just talk about one theory where you know that gold fish were once whales in another dimension and they get all crazy on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home