Thursday, October 11, 2007

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS

What kind of crazy option is this really? Do we get to choose on this thing? I do have to ask because I would always prefer the good news.

Unless the bad news is about somebody else. Then I don't think I mind that much. It isn't so terrible to hear a disaster isn't going to barbecue your own behind.

Might not be good news though. And I'm not necessarily thrilled about making some other dude get wiped out, but that is life.

In the meantime I guess, this bad news side gets me kind of bugged. I mean when somebody says I got good news and bad news, it is like can the good really be all that good if there is a bad?

But that is okay, I reckon the good will seem good if you compare it to the bad. As long as like the bad is really, really bad and the good sort of so-so good.

Plus you have to hope that the dude with the good news and the bad news stuff ain't like insane. Otherwise he might tell you some really crazy junk that he thinks is good and it really sucks.

In any case, I guess that it really ain't news if it doesn't turn out to be either good or bad. At least it doesn't seem to me that as I recall it is news unless it makes you either happy or sad.

Might be nice if there was a kind of news that was without that choice. But then who would care I reckon?

In any case, I guess there is something to be said for knowing the news regardless. I sure wouldn't want to say find out by surprise if say something like the world was coming to an end.

That is not the kind of surprise you want sneaking up on you. There are better ways I reckon to cope with such things.

But not knowing about them wouldn't probably be a good choice. Not to me. So I suppose we will just have to take our luck with this whole deal.

Yeah that might not be exciting at times, but it does beat no news at times. Hopefully, though we don't find out the wrong way.

It really sucks when that happens. And none of us needs that do we? Not me that is for sure.

I just mosey along in the hopes that life will bring us a few smiles, which makes the whole thing work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home