Tuesday, October 02, 2007

EGOS

What gives with this? Is there like a good deal with this when you have a big ego? I haven't found that to be the case.

Seems more like a pain in the butt. I mean they make you think that confidence is a good deal, but if you have too much confidence they get pissed at you.

Will somebody tell me how this is a good option? Not to me. And if it all ends up with being a pain in the butt, then what good is it?

Honestly if it don't make life better in the long run is that something can enjoy? Now I do think that having confidence it good.

But when you get silly about it then that is really absurd. This sure does not work for me. And I think I will keep from bothering to give it a try.

Now what bugs me is that it seems like only the really stupid clowns give this a try. Like you have the person is a complete idiot always thinks he is some kind of genius.

I sure don't enjoy that option. Those kinds of morons do not make me happy. I enjoy having a chance to tell them what I think of them by using my bat.

Okay, not all the time. That would never do. But once and a while it sure is cool. Funny how you cut down on communication problems that way.

Which would be find if I could always make things easy by that one solution. However, Otis won't let me keep things that simple.

So I have to be content to accept the times I have to talk and debate with others. I hate the debate part.

There are too many times when that really sucks. Because the one thing that never seems to happen is that I end up with something other than having the jerk agree he was wrong.

Yeah, debates only end up with no winners. Not as far as I can tell. So I have pretty much have given up on that option.

But my buddy Otis is still in the mood to think debating is good when dealing with a dude thinking he is a genius. And he loves to keep yaking even if they never agree on something.

Oh well, I do my best to let Otis think he is cool. I have to let him have his illusion. As for me, well I just keep my bat ready just in case.

Fun being right. More so when you have a chance to give ego jerks a boost in away they will never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home