Saturday, September 29, 2007

TO BE OR NOT TO STRING

Ah, now this is such a joy. Some times you really need string to make things work right. Stuff just won't behave unless it is tied up.

And let me tell you that sure happens to be necessary in a lot of cases. At least from what I can tell.

And that is why I really focus on making sure I got plenty of string all the time. Which is not as easy as you might imagine.

People can get so weird about such things. They never seem to think having string is important. Like you can just sit there and tie stuff with the air.

Honestly I do wonder if people think that way at times. You do have to imagine there is something strange when people never think about string, ever.

Boy are such people so silly. Well more like they are totally dumb bunnies. Way to busy ignoring the important stuff.

Which is something I figure is very sad. People really need to be able to get things straight on this subject. And so far I haven't noticed that to be very true with a lot of folks.

But you know I kind of view this as basically a case of me taking the bull by the horns. Let me tell you, that is no easy task either. I trie

And letting them have a chance to maybe learn how to cope with what is really important. I figure it is good that I teach this lesson.

You know it is one of my joys in life to help people learn what they don't know. And so far I'm pretty happy with that option.

Just wish I got better response from the people I try to help. Man you would think some people would be better at being grateful.

Only they never are. Man do they give me weird stares. It sure does bother me how hard it is to get them to understand.

Not that it will ever be easy. I know that. And I'm working on it a lot. Maybe one of these days I can fix that problem.

And I know it will be fun when we can finally get everyone to agree to cooperate. I think in the long run everyone will benefit from this lesson.

And I got plenty of string to help out the others. All they have to do is let me help. And that I will do with all the string they need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home