Thursday, September 20, 2007

NOT TODAY

Yeah, I've heard this a few times. Not today sucks. That is where you want something that is supposed to be available, but isn't.

And they always say, "not today." Like that makes it all okay. It sure doesn't work that way for me. Nope, I don't love it at all.

Course the person always gives you some lame excuse. Like I really am going to believe for some stupid reason that the shipment they said was going to be here today, is really late.

Oh yeah, that really is believable. Somehow the dude shipping the stuff, the driver hauling it and all the other people in between are totally so stupid and incompetent that they messed up totally.

Do I look that stupid to you? I guess they think I am. And that really bugs me when they think like that.

But they only thing they say to my questions is "not today." Nothing like, I'm a big fat lazy bastard and there is no way I did my job. So pardon me for being a jerk. I have a crappy life because that is what I deserve.

Good luck to getting them to do that. And let me tell you they sure are lousy at admitting it too.

But you can be sure I make them know it. That might not make it any better in terms of them not saying this again, but what the heck, it does give me a smile.

Meanwhile, I'm going to work on checking out this guy's stories about why those dang jelly beans didn't get delivered on time. I sure have a hard time believing that they forgot to order them as he said.

But you can be sure he won't do that again. Nope I made sure my bat reminded him of why that wasn't a good idea.

And the next time they let me in that store I bet he won't tell me that again. All I have to do is figure out how long this restraining order is good for. Also if it applies to all candy stores or just that one?

The cops who delivered it weren't too clear on that part. Did give me a nice ride in the car. And a nice stay in this place with bars.

But glad I didn't have to stay there too long. Otis paid the bill. He called it bail. Which I guess was a good thing. Since he has had to do that before.

Oh well I think at least I don't have to deal with that not today in such situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home