Saturday, September 15, 2007

LAYER CAKES

Is there something about this that we really need? I mean because when I've seen it each layer is always the same as the others, but only a little smaller.

I guess the idea is it that it sounds more impressive. Like you are suppose to not notice the smaller layers for some reason.

Yeah, I ain't falling for that one. No way. I expect to get my money's worth on some cake. I don't want to see somebody talking about a seven layer cake and when you look at it there seem to be shrinking with each layer.

Now just because this is for some wedding don't make it okay by me. Nope, I do figure just because it is for some celebration and not for like a really cool party thing it makes much difference.

Plus I figure you know, if you are talking something like a cake, come on give me a few choices here. You know like have a least one that is made of pizza fixings. Then it would feel more like you were having dinner.

And what is wrong with say a layer for just frosting? That is the best part anyway. So why not let them devote one layer just to extra strong and sweet frosting.

I don't know, just seems to me they are not giving this whole deal enough thought. Kind of lacking in inspiration.

Now if they would bother to consult me I could fix that problem. Yeah, how tough can it be to be a little creative?

Apparently it doesn't work for those dudes who make these cakes. And I sure wouldn't mind changing all of that.

Just a question of finding out where I sign up for the layer supervising chore. Think I'll drop by the bakery and share my genius.

I hope they will be more understanding than the guys at the ice cream parlor. They really weren't very cooperative.

Imagine them not willing to consider a few new flavors. Heck, the way I figure it, a flavor like brown banana surprise would be great.

Okay, I guess taking off the banana peel might have been a good idea. But I figure it was worth a try just the same.

Well, I just have to let them be denied my greatness. I'll save it for the cake people. Providing I can get them to stop having phone problems that get me disconnected when I call them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home