Saturday, September 08, 2007

UNDER THE TIRE

Well I’m sure know how this works. Basically it sucks. What the deal seems to be is with how this is supposed be beneficial according to some.

As best as I can figure this is mainly about what kind of tread you have on your tire. Now to me the important part is that you do actually have tread. Enough so you don’t get a flat.

Because a flat tire is not cool. It is a pain in the butt. Honestly, is there really any good that comes from a flat tire?

Not as far as I’m concerned. And nothing is going to make convinced otherwise. I don’t care what that dude at the tire store claims.

Yeah, he was such a pain the butt. And a real butthead if you ask me. See the other day Otis and I got stuck having to take this van over to this tire place.

All we were supposed to do is get this flat fixed. How tough is that? You just take the tire in and they fix it. Right?

Oh man how I wish that was the case. We took it in and the stupid jerk claimed it couldn’t be fixed.

That’s where he got to the part about it not having enough tread on it. Is that dumb or what?

Then if that wasn’t enough of a pain, he also told me how all our tires were bad so instead of fixing a flat we needed new tires. Man what a jerk.

I mean I’m not fooled by his silliness. He tried to claim that the tires were bald. Hey, even I know that tires don’t have hair. I wonder who he was trying to fool with that one?

Not me that is for sure. And we sure didn’t let him get away with it either. We just left and took that flat tire with us.

Never tried to fix a flat tire before. But I didn’t think it was that tough. Oh we did have a little trouble getting that nail out. However, after that everything was cool.

Yep, we just filled that hole with super glue until it was plugged up so the tire would hold air. Oh yeah I think it worked great.

Course then we didn’t actually try to use the tire. We just stuck it back into the trunk. I’m sure the folks who have to take that tire out to use it will appreciate our help.

Gee I can’t recall if we bothered to you know, not put the super glue spot against the floor of the trunk. Guess the next person will figure that part out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home