Saturday, September 01, 2007

SMILES IN THE SHADOWS

Oh yeah I've seen a few of these in my days. Really yucky when it happens. Sure isn't a good thing.

This is from those lousy rats that insist upon acting like jerks. The kind that hang out and plot nasty and grimy stuff. Really, these are not nice dudes at all.

Nope. I sure don't like dealing with them. You can be sure of that. Because frankly most of the time they just are up to nothing were thinking as cool.

Wish they were easy to get rid of. Never are. Instead they just keep planning creepy stuff. Too much of it too.

That is the part the bugs me the most. Because sooner or later, I have to deal with them. That is because they love being messy.

You can just count in it. Something totally you can expect no matter what else happens. Which always ends up being my problem.

Oh yeah, while you folks can sit back and sleep at night, I got to be out there and making sure these dudes get what they deserve. Which is to be sure they stop it.

Now when somebody is hanging in the shadows it is kind of hard to know what they are doing. You just can't depend on it for sure.

So the way you handle it is by making sure you don't take any chances. By that I mean I assume some clown in the shadows is up to no good.

Plain and simple it is a good way to deal with it. You don't have any reason ever assume they will improve.

Plus what else would a person be doing in a shadow any way? Not good stuff. Well not that I can tell.

Course you know they will never admit it either. People who do bad stuff never do. I found that to be true also.

Well it is like the other day. I saw this guy hanging in the shadows and figure he was bad news.

So I grabbed him to be sure he knew I wasn't going to put up with his crap. Only it didn't quite turned out the way I planned.

You know doctors shouldn't be hiding in such places. Honestly he ought to wear a badge or something.
Guess they did give him a break at the hospital on the cost of that cast though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home